8.09.2012

Patio Light

Hmmm, I'm once again torn about light fixtures.  I've narrowed it down to two reasonably priced options.  I am WAY too frugal to spend any more than $200(ish) on a light - not when there are many options at all price levels.  With a little effort the "look for less" can be achieved and that's exactly what I'm aiming for.

Here are the finalists from www.barnlightelectric.com - a great site for vintage style fixtures mixed with new.  I think my contractor was a little surprised by my choice as he thinks of these as warehouse front lights.  I think they're a pretty cool and unexpected choice, I'll convert  him.

I personally prefer the second option, but my husband prefers the first. Thoughts (and yes, I know the second is almost $70 more)?


All Weather Gooseneck Farm Light Wall Mount

on sale for $119

The Original Warehouse Gooseneck Light

$188

No comments:

Post a Comment