3.27.2012

Designs in Bloom

I just have to share the talent of my friend Cathy and her "blooms".  She is mastering the Japanese art of Tsumami Kanzashi and making a business of it as well.  She first mentioned what she was up to about a year or so ago that she does a fabric folding craft.  I had no idea as to how amazing they were until I saw them in person.  I know I don't have the patience to be so careful with such tini bits of fabric so I am in awe.  Talented family over there as her husband is a photographer and has been doing the photo shoots for her blooms and they look wonderful.

She's just launched her new blog site so stop by and have a browse!

http://designsinblooms.blogspot.ca/

Sure, this has nothing to do with our renovation, but renovating is all about creating and seeing things a certain way.  Working with colour, form and function, it has the same principles.

'Blue Flower Hair Clip, Brooch, Kanzashi Accessory'
Doesn't that just say lovely warm summer day to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment